Some practical tips and practical preparation sets form Gyanchautari.com for Computer Operator Practical Model Question Set-2 and also Final Examination.
- Prepare all material for practical while you are leaving form practical like paper stand, keyboard etc.
- Keep admit card and all original certificate with one set photocopy.
- Get on practical exam hall before one hour.
- Switch off you mobile before enter on Lab.
- When you enter on lab, sit on easy mode and get fresh, you should be tension free and shouldn’t be nervous.
- Make folder and check computer setting before starting typing test.
- First, you have to give Nepali and English typing test then next section will start.
- When you get question for practical, read carefully and do it.
- If you have any confusion the current section, move on the next section.
- Save on every one minute.
- When you finish then print your paper and stitch it.
When you practice our practical sets, see time and try to do as fast as you can and save the time.
Computer Operator Practical Model Question Set-2
Computer Operator Practical Model Question Set-2 English Typing
lation, computational photography, and voice recognition better and more accessible. Apart from enhancing photos through AI and ML, the new Tensor chip can also intelligently remove people and objects from photos, much like Photoshop’s content-aware fill. There are also plenty of new photo features like motion-blur, HDR, and improvements to night photography that come with the new chip. Live transcriptions have also gotten better with improved punctuation and faster voice recognition. Live voice translations have also gotten slightly better with the Tensor but still retain some quirks and slowdowns.
While the Tensor chip does not boast incredible speeds or ground breaking benchmarks, it is a monumental step forward for Google in its integration of more complicated AI and ML
A hight-altitude search and rescue team recovered the bodies of three French climbers buried under two metres of snow, days after they had gone missing on the slope of a mountain hit by an avalanche in the Everest region
Inspector Rishi Raj Dhakal, chief of the Solukhumbu district police office, told the Post that the search team had located the bodies on Sunday. The bodies, however, were retrieved on Monday and airlifted to Kathmandu for postmortem, he said.
The three climbers- Thomas Arfi, Gabriel Miloche and Louis Pachoud- were reported missing on Octorber 31. According to reports, they had last made contact on October 26 via satellite phone from their camp.
They were apparently caught in an avalanche. “The bodies were recovered at 11am on Sunday buried nearly two meters.
Copy the your typing test text into new file and perform the following tasks
- Make three column of 1st paragraph and show line between the columns.
- Give the border and shading to third paragraph.
- Give the margin moderate and give the landscape orientation of first page only.
Perform the following task in MS Excel.
- Calculate Amount discount and net amount with suitable formula. (If Amount is greater than 200, 10% discount, otherwise 3%)
- Create a pie chart of item rate
Make the two tables
- SDetails (SID,name,address,contact)
- Receipt (SID, fee,amount,feemonth)
- make a relation between two tables
- Enter any five particulars using Auto form.
- Generate the report.
Prepare the presentation about any company and apply automatically display after 5 second.
Create the following form in HTML
Computer Operator Practical Model Question Set-1 Click Here