Some practical tips and practical preparation sets form Gyanchautari.com for Computer Operator Practical Model Question and also Final Examination.
- Prepare all material for practical while you are leaving form practical like paper stand, keyboard etc.
- Keep admit card and all original certificate with one set photocopy.
- Get on practical exam hall before one hour.
- Switch off you mobile before enter on Lab.
- When you enter on lab, sit on easy mode and get fresh, you should be tension free and shouldn’t be nervous.
- Make folder and check computer setting before starting typing test.
- First, you have to give Nepali and English typing test then next section will start.
- When you get question for practical, read carefully and do it.
- If you have any confusion the current section, move on the next section.
- Save on every one minute.
- When you finish then print your paper and stitch it.
When you practice our practical sets, see time and try to do as fast as you can and save the time.
Computer Operator Practical Model Question Set-1
Question No. 1.
Type random text one page and do following.
- Set margin on Top and Bottom 1″ and left and right margin 0.5″
- Give header “PSC” on left align, Arial font, size 14pt and footer “Computer Operator”on center align, Time New Roman, size 10pt.
- Give the line spacing 1.5 on second paragraph.
Question No. 2.
Prepare the following salary sheet in MS-Excel
- Prepare above worksheet
- Fill appropriate formulas in ‘service tax’, ‘income tax’, ‘total tax’ and ‘net salary’ and copy formula to complete the worksheet.
- Create suitable chart to present total tax to be paid with employee name.
- Service tax=1% of salary for all
- Yearly income tax=0, if yearly salary is less than 2 lakhs.
- Yearly income tax= 15%, if yearly salary is between 2 lakhs to 3 lakhs
- Yearly income tax=20%, if yearly salary above 3 lakhs
- Total tax= service tax + income tax
- Net salary = salary=total tax.
Question No. 3.
Create a table in MS=access to store the following records
S.N Name Address Contact Gender Post Salary
a. Enter at least Five Records
b. create two queries; one to display Male and another to display Female staff.
Question No. 4.
Prepare a presentation of any company including at least 3 slides
Question No. 5.
Develop a table as given below using HTML codes.
Give your best. Best of Luck,
These Question solution are available on our YouTube Channel link are given below.
Computer Operator Multiple Choice Question Bank Click Here
Computer Operator Practical Model Question Set-2 Click Here